Tonight Will Be Just Full of Winners and Losers
68th Primetime Emmy Awards on ABC at 8:00pm ET. Three hour special presentation. Time to develop very strong opinions about the quality of shows you don’t regularly watch?
Sunday Night Football: Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings on NBC at 8:20pm ET.
The Case of: Jonbenét Ramsey on CBS at 8:30pm ET. Series premiere. This series is headed up by a retired FBI agent and they say they will definitely be releasing the name of the person they believe is responsible for the murder, and hinted that there may be other people complicit in helping that person remain free. Again, this is a 20 year old case where the integrity of the crime scene was compromised immediately, so it seems unlikely that there’s any true hard evidence left to be found. Just a lot of ugliness to rehash.
Ray Donovan on Showtime at 9:00pm ET. Fourth season finale.
Vice Principals on HBO at 10:30pm ET. First season finale. This was picked up for two seasons that will encompass the entire series, so get ready for part two sometime next year.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia