Tonight We Learn What it Means to Get Hit by a Bus, Which is Apparently Not Self-Evident
Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Fox at 8:00pm ET. Fourth season spring premiere. There have been some questions about what’s going on with Chelsea Peretti’s character, but she seems pretty clear about it:
So maybe Gina really is gone? But then again, I don’t know that we can trust Chelsea Peretti. I saw Get Out.
Deadliest Catch on Discovery at 9:00pm ET. Two-hour 13th season premiere. Oh man, another exciting season of watching people be really cold and sleep deprived while catching crabs. I’m not saying it isn’t a hard and dangerous job, but once you’ve seen a season or two you’ve basically seen them all. Especially since last I saw they were all on quotas, so there weren’t any more crazy seasons where they’d be sailing in with crabs all over the damn deck.
iZombie on The CW at 9:00pm ET.
The Americans on FX at 10:00pm ET.
Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD on ABC at 10:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia