Time To Get Back to Drinking and Knowing Things
Bob’s Burgers on Fox at 8:30pm ET.
Game of Thrones on HBO at 9:00pm ET. Sixth season premiere. Wooooo! I’m excited for the show to come back AND to spend the next ten weeks looking at comments on a critical analysis of the show asking me why I’m being so critical! Thanks, internet! You’re right, analyzing story structure or character motivations when there are tits and dragons is stupid! But really, I am looking forward to this, while also being a bit nervous about the prospect of moving firmly into uncharted territory for us book fans. This first episode is called “The Red Woman” if you’re curious (and you probably are).
The Good Wife on CBS at 9:00pm ET. Oh man, they’re trying to play out the last few episodes of this against Game of Thrones? Well, I guess the audience overlap might not be too bad, but if they wanted any media coverage they’re probably SOL.
Silicon Valley on HBO at 10:00pm ET. Third season premiere.
Veep on HBO at 10:30pm ET. Fifth season premiere.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia