Time to Convene a Search Party to Find a Better Time for 'Search Party'
Supergirl on The CW at 8:00pm ET.
Monday Night Football: Houston Texans vs. Oakland Raiders in Mexico City on ESPN at 8:15pm ET. I wonder if they deliberately picked those teams to be from areas that might have larger Mexican fan bases.
Jane the Virgin on The CW at 9:00pm ET.
Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party on VH1 at 10:00pm ET. Tonight they’re making Thanksgiving dinner with 2 Chainz. That sounds like a delight for the whole family.
Search Party on TBS at 11:00pm ET. Series premiere. This show sounds kind of bonkers but also is getting really well-reviewed. On TBS. Anyway, it stars Alia Shawkat as a young woman who goes on a search to track down a social media acquaintance who goes missing. It’s apparently kind of a pitch-black satire of the twentysomething experience, which is maybe not what most of us want to watch in a week that is already somewhat stressful, but it’s there.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia