Those Women Must Have Been Actors to Start Actively Applauding This Dude on First Sight
The Music of Strangers: Yo-Yo Ma and the Silk Road Ensemble on HBO at 8:00pm ET.
Supergirl on The CW at 8:00pm ET.
APB on Fox at 9:01pm ET. I was kind of hoping this would be the first mid-season replacement that got shitcanned, but the Katherine Heigl-led Doubt beat it to the punch.
The Bachelor: The Women Tell All on ABC at 9:01pm ET. Two-hour special presentation. I like how they say “tell all” as though every single one of those women isn’t going to strategically tailor her answer to whatever particular kind of reality TV fame they’re looking to get out of this. We’ve been doing these shows for too long, people have them figured out, and no one actually says or does anything really interesting on them anymore, if you want to argue that they ever did. The days of when people stop being polite and start being real are over, and the days of frustrated actors playing reality show tropes to try and leverage their own series is completely upon us.
Bates Motel on A&E at 10:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia