Those Weird Nerds Who Like Comic Book Movies and Star Wars, Like Everyone
The Big Bang Theory on CBS at 8:00pm ET. 10th season finale. I know there’s some of you who watch this. How they managed to wring ten seasons out of the premise, I’ll never really grasp, but it’s going to come back for yet another season, so I guess they’ve managed to find a way to keep making nerd jokes about pop culture franchises that are increasingly mainstream.
Supernatural on The CW at 8:00pm ET.
American Race on TNT at 9:00pm ET. Series premiere.
Riverdale on The CW at 9:00pm ET. First season finale.
Inside the FBI on USA at 10:00pm ET. I know this was filmed months ago at the office in New York, which is useless, because if this was inside the FBI RIGHT NOW it would become must-watch TV immediately. Even if it was still the New York office, because that’s where Comey worked before he became the Director of the FBI. I’m sure they are having some words about what’s happening right now.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia