This Training Program Looked Very Different in 'Silence of the Lambs'
Once Upon a Time on ABC at 7:00pm ET. Two-hour fifth season finale. Every description I read of this show sounds like a fever dream you get after bingeing on Disney movies, and I get how that can be entertaining but definitely doesn’t sound like something I could just jump into now.
Bob’s Burgers on Fox at 8:30pm ET.
Game of Thrones on HBO at 9:00pm ET. Tonight’s episode is “Book of the Stranger.” Expect creepy shit, and probably some death cult stuff with Arya.
The Last Man on Earth on Fox at 9:30pm ET.
Quantico on ABC at 10:00pm ET. First season finale. This will be coming back for another season which is great news for Priyanka Chopra and everyone who enjoys looking at her. I’m not as sure about people who simply enjoy watching the show, since I haven’t heard from them. But hey! At least you’ll find out who did that bombing. Or will you?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia