This New Show Has Everything! Ninjas on Steampunk Motorcycles...
Oprah’s Master Class: Dwayne Johnson on OWN at 8:00pm ET. I have no idea what this series is supposed to be about, but tonight it features The Rock talking about his life and that’s always pretty delightful. There’s another universe where he’s the highest paid motivational speaker in the country.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Fox at 8:30pm ET.
Keeping Up With the Kardashians on E! at 9:00pm ET. 11th season premiere. Again, the tabloids have kept me fairly up to date whether I wanted to be or not, E, I don’t really need the show.
The Walking Dead on AMC at 9:00pm ET.
Into the Badlands on AMC at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. This new “genre-bending martial arts series” is apparently very loosely based on the Chinese novel Journey to the West. It’s set in a feudal society but that society is post-apocalypse America where everyone dresses like extras on The Knick from what I can tell. The early reviews indicate that the fights are good, though.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia