Look At All the Happy Memories This Show is About To Ruin
The Flash on The CW at 8:00pm ET.
Black Lightning on The CW at 9:00pm ET.
Black-ish on ABC at 9:00pm ET. I had not noticed before that Black Lightning is up against this in the schedule. Huh.
This is Us on NBC at 9:00pm ET. Tonight’s episode is called “The Car” and now I’m wondering what terrible thing they’re gonna do with a car given what they did Sunday night. Not that I watched, I just heard about it. And mocked NBC for running ads during the Super Bowl that were basically “COME WATCH HOW MILO VENITMIGLIA DIES HORRIBLY, EMOTIONALLY SCARRING HIS FAMILY FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES! YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH!” Felt weird. But also on tone for a night that also tried to sell cars using an MLK Jr. speech and kids with cancer.
Drunk History on Comedy Central at 10:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia