This is the Second Biggest Day of Her Year, Just Behind Pumpkin Spice Latte Day
American Ninja Warrior on NBC at 8:00pm ET.
The Bachelorette on ABC at 8:00pm ET. 12th season finale. I never understand how every season of this ends up with literally the most boring white people on the face of the earth in the final round. Like, I get a contact nap just from watching the promos.
Angie Tribeca on TBS at 9:00pm ET.
Baby Bodybuilders on TLC at 9:00pm ET. They’re definitely just trying to bait us into watching, right? This isn’t a thing? Please don’t answer.
Meet the Donors: Does Money Talk on HBO at 9:00pm ET. This is a documentary about billionaires supporting political candidates which was made by Nancy Pelosi’s daughter, Alexandra Pelosi. On the one hand, she probably does have a good inside look at how this works. On the other, well, it feels wrong, right?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia