This Feels Like a Joke on Us Somehow
New Girl on Fox at 8:00pm ET.
Marvel’s Agents of Shield on ABC at 9:00pm ET.
New Girl on Fox at 9:00pm ET. Fifth season finale. For some reason there are two episodes of this separated by an episode of Grandfathered so if you want to watch the season finale remember to find some way to amuse yourself for a half hour after the first viewing. Or watch John Stamos be a sexy grandpa, I guess, totally up to you.
Battlebots on ABC at 10:00pm ET. Special presentation. This is apparently a new season of the show so I’m not sure why they’re calling it a special presentation. But hey! Robots fighting! That’s fun for the whole family, and not a terrifying preview of our dystopian future, right?
First Impressions on USA at 10:30pm ET. Series premiere. This is a competitive reality show centered around doing impressions, hosted by Freddie Prinze Jr. and Dana Carvey. I honestly have no idea how this show exists or who thought it should, but it’s here now.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia