These Guys Don't Have The Fortitude For Their Own Show
Battlebots on ABC at 8:00pm ET. Two-hour second season finale. We’re so close to real TV again, guys.
RuPaul’s All Stars Drag Race on Logo at 8:00pm ET.
CNN Special: Holy Hell on CNN at 9:00pm ET. Fans of creepy cults, this one is for you.
Jim & Chrissy: Vow or Never on WE at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. These people are from that Love & Hip Hop show and are trying to get married. Or at least trying to throw a wedding, the actual “getting married” part is pretty easy, you just fill out some paperwork. You can do it over a long lunch. It’s the wedding that seems to stump most people. Also, the concept is baffling to me, because I don’t understand the “well, we need to get married or break up and I guess we’ll go ahead and get married!” mindset.
Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll on FX at 10:00pm ET. Second season finale. Can anyone fill me in on just how much of any of those things are actually in the show? I may be able to add this to my list of terribly misnamed television shows.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia