There Are Moments That the Words Don't Reach
The Mysteries of Laura on NBC at 8:00pm ET. I realize I’ve already made this joke before, but the only mystery is who is watching this damn show. I get it that the televisions of the nation’s elderly are permanently tuned to CBS and that’s how NCIS is the highest-rated drama no one actually watches, but what’s the excuse here? And who does Debra Messing have dirt on at NBC?
Supernatural on The CW at 9:00pm ET.
Black-ish on ABC at 9:31pm ET. This is the episode that takes on the Black Lives Matter movement and the issue of police violence. It likely won’t be very funny. But it could be something far better.
Catfish on MTV at 10:00pm ET. Here is my regular public service announcement that if someone says they’re in love with you online, but can’t manage to get themselves in front of a web camera in the year of our lord 2016 then they are lying to you about everything. If they can get themselves in front of a web camera, they’re probably still lying to you about everything, except what they look like.
Suits on USA at 10:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia