There Are Many Cop Shows on TV. This Is One of Them.
Stanley Cup Finals: Game 4 on NBC at 8:00pm ET.
Angie Tribeca on TBS at 9:00pm ET. One-hour second season premiere. The goofiest cop show on TV is back.
Barbarians Rising on History at 9:00pm ET. Series premiere.
Rizzoli & Isles on TNT at 9:00pm ET. Seventh season premiere. I’ve had a theory for a while that the longer Angie Harmon worked, the closer she would get to a real-life Dr.Mrs.The Monarch kind of situation. Anyone out there in a position to know what the hell I’m talking about and confirm?
Unreal on Lifetime at 10:00pm ET. Second season premiere. I’ve not yet had the guts to start this because I hear it’s as black as coal and I don’t know that I necessarily need to feed the worse parts of my psyche in my entertainment time more than I do (seriously, I doze on the couch to Criminal Minds and Law & Order: SVU, there is something deeply wrong with me) but I understand it’s quite good. Better than one would expect for Lifetime in particular.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia