Even Mulder is Getting Suspicious of That Wig, But Mulder is Suspicious of Everything
The Amazing Race on CBS at 8:00pm ET. 30th season premiere.
Grown-ish on Freeform at 8:00pm ET. Series premiere. Yara Shahidi gets her own A Different World. But with more Snapchat, I guess.
The X-Files on Fox at 8:00pm ET. 11th season premiere. I’m going to be cautiously optimistic about this until I have a reason not to be. Besides the continued insistence on that awful wig.
9-1-1 on Fox at 9:00pm ET. Series premiere. This is Ryan Murphy’s latest show and also tricky to google unless you include the hyphens. Anyway, it’s about the lives and careers of first responders, starring Connie Britton, Peter Krause, and Angela Bassett. Given the cast and my bizarre affinity for procedurals, there’s about a 60% chance this winds up being something I binge watch over a weekend three months from now.
Catfish on MTV at 10:00pm ET. Seventh season premiere.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia