Negan and Rick are Tough, But Carl's the Only Man to Find Shampoo in the Zombie Apocalypse
Outlander on Starz at 8:00pm ET. 75 minute episode.
The Simpsons on Fox at 8:00pm ET. Tonight is the annual “Treehouse of Horror” episode and we’re up to XXVIII. I wonder if they’re just trying to hang in there to get to “Treehouse of Horror: XXX” and what on earth that would look like.
The Walking Dead on AMC at 9:00pm ET. Eighth season premiere. Since Rick and Morty has ended for the season, TV yelling about “Rick!” will likely now be related to this show. It is unlikely that there will be another Pickle Rick but who knows what they’ll come up with to get another season.
Curb Your Enthusiasm on HBO at 10:00pm ET.
Michel’le: Still Standing on Lifetime at 10:02pm ET. One hour special presentation. This hour long special features R&B artist Michel’le in conversation with Wendy Williams about her life and career. Last year Lifetime aired a movie about the abusive relationships she had with Dr.Dre and Suge Knight called Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge, and Michel’le.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia