This is Not an Effective Formation, You're All Just Randomly Pointing Guns
Killing Eve on BBCA at 8:00pm ET.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Fox at 8:30pm ET.
The Walking Dead on AMC at 9:00pm ET. Eighth season finale. Who’s at the top of the dead pool this time around? You know, I make a lot of fun of Grey’s Anatomy in a way only a dedicated former viewer can, but it strikes me that this show seems to operate on a similar misery-porn format. It’s just that the stuff around the misery-porn isn’t too-cute patient interactions, but attempting to survive a zombie apocalypse and the total collapse of society. But basically the same.
A Higher Loyalty: The Comey/Stephanopoulos Interview on ABC at 10:01pm ET. I’m not too impressed with either of these men, still, for the role they played in the 2016 election but hey, maybe we’ll learn something new.
Fear the Walking Dead on AMC at 10:10pm ET. Fourth season premiere.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia