This is Exactly How One Should React to 'No End House'
Empire on Fox at 8:00pm ET.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit on NBC at 9:00pm ET.
The Real Housewives of New Jersey on Bravo at 9:00pm ET. Eighth season premiere. Didn’t one of these women go to jail? The answer is “yes” but she is not in jail anymore. That one was apparently also on a season of The Celebrity Apprentice so if you thought your opinion of the Real Housewives franchise couldn’t get any lower then I’m sorry for disappointing you.
Channel Zero: No End House on SyFy at 10:00pm ET. I watched the first two episodes of this and it’s not scary. Not like in a “I watch so many horror movies and this isn’t scary” kind of way because I don’t watch horror movies because I don’t enjoy being scared and I’m scared relatively easily. It’s just not actually scary. I do not know what I am meant to be afraid of, two episodes in. Some of the imagery is interesting, but the concept seems to be pretty flat.
You’re the Worst on FXX at 10:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia