If You Like 'The Bachelor' But Wish They Did Away With All That "Compatibility" Nonsense, This is the Show For You
It Will Be Chaos on HBO at 8:00pm ET. This is a documentary about refugees attempting to enter Europe, but it has come at a particularly timely moment for the U.S too as we’re grappling with the way our government is separating families at the border.
Supergirl on The CW at 8:00pm ET. Third season finale.
American Ninja Warrior on NBC at 9:00pm ET.
Elementary on CBS at 10:00pm ET.
The Proposal on ABC 10:01pm ET. Series premiere. This is a reality show where someone picks, allegedly, the love of their life from 10 competitors, on stage, in an hour. It’s hosted by a former Bachelor, because the problem with THAT show is that three months is simply too long to decide if you’re truly compatible with one of a number of people you are actively wooing on television. I’d say this was scraping the bottom of the barrel as far as reality shows go, but I’m old enough to remember The Swan.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia