The Power to Make Anything Sound Profound Must Be Intoxicating
Masterchef on Fox at 8:00pm ET.
Bullseye on Fox at 9:00pm ET. This episode is called “Runaway Train” so I assume our contestants will be flinging themselves at a bullseye on a train. But obviously in a super safe way because I haven’t heard of anyone dying on a Fox reality series. Yet.
Girl Code on MTV at 10:00pm ET. Fourth season premiere. I’ve never seen this in single episode format. Every exposure I have to this show is as a marathon of some kind while my younger sister is in control of the remote. But it’s enjoyable, and frankly it’s a nice break from the Chopped marathons she usually picks.
Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman on Science at 10:00pm ET. Sixth season finale. This episode is called “Why Do We Lie” which was one of those things that I always thought was fairly self evident, but I guess it’s not the worst thing to hear Morgan Freeman explain it to me.
Ripper Street on BBCA at 10:00pm ET.
Genevieve Burgess only lies for the best reason; pure, unfiltered, self-interest.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia