The Personification of Tough Love
24: Legacy on Fox at 8:00pm Et.
Supergirl on The CW at 8:00pm ET. I know the TV universes don’t cross with the movie universes, but you ever sit and wonder what would happen if Kara watched the Justice League trailer? I think she would just kind of look at her laptop confused before quietly closing it with a little shake of her head.
Jane the Virgin on The CW at 9:00pm ET.
Bates Motel on A&E at 10:00pm ET.
Rock and a Hard Place on HBO at 10:00pm ET. 90 minute special presentation. The titular “rock” is THE Rock, Dwayne Johnson, who is trying to run a boot camp program for troubled teens. Johnson has spoken about his struggles as a teenager and seems to have made it a point in his career to try and help people in similar situations. For this, we endure Baywatch. I think it’s a decent trade-off.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia