The Night Of The Sunk Cost Fallacy
2016 Summer Olympics on NBC at 8:00pm ET. Well, it’s been a jam packed two weeks and I hope everyone got to see their favorite “I only watch this sport during the Olympics” sports.
Fear the Walking Dead on AMC at 9:00pm ET. Second season summer premiere.
The Night Of on HBO at 9:00pm ET. I still feel like I want to like this more than I actually like it. I still can’t get a great sense of how much time is supposed to have passed since the titular Night Of, it seems like there’s some pretty clear evidence that’s being ignored (Naz should have been COVERED in blood if he’d stabbed someone that many times, not a few smears here and there), and I still don’t get the psoriasis thing. But there’s only eight episodes total and this is number seven so I guess I’ll stick it out.
Braindead on CBS at 10:00pm ET.
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver on HBO at 11:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia