The Most Glamorous Hungry 16 Year Olds Around
Arrow on The CW at 8:00pm ET.
Baring It All: Inside New York Fashion Week on ABC Family at 9:00pm ET. Kind of an odd programming choice for the “Family” version of ABC. Especially given how many under-18 models get trotted out wearing things that would get their parents arrested at basically any event that was not a fashion show that, despite the title, ABC Family definitely will not be showing. Oh, also Katy Perry is involved somehow.
Empire on Fox at 9:00pm ET.
American Horror Story: Hotel on FX at 10:00pm ET. FX has ceased bothering to warn viewers when programs are special “long” version versus the usual 60 minute/44 minute without commercials length. I guess they picked up a bunch of bad habits from Sons of Anarchy’s last season that they’re in no hurry to shake.
You’re the Worst on FXX at 10:30pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia