The Last News Talking Guy I Want to See Until Wednesday
Mistletoe Promise on Hallmark at 8:00pm ET. Original telefilm. IT BEGINS! I will openly mock any suggestion that there is a War on Christmas but I feel deeply that there is a hostile takeover of Thanksgiving that’s happening. Come, on, people, it’s a holiday that’s basically all about FOOD, what’s not to love?
The Walking Dead on AMC at 9:00pm ET.
Westworld on HBO at 9:00pm ET. This is the last episode they shot before the production had to go on hiatus so they could finish the last four scripts for this season. I’m not SAYING that everything might go to hell from here, I’m just saying that maybe some of us should keep our expectations in check.
The Last Man on Earth on Fox at 9:30pm ET.
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver on HBO at 11:00pm ET. I am planning to avoid most news coverage until very late Tuesday night because it’s doing me no favors and I already voted, but I’ll make an exception for John Oliver.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia