The Header Image Was Almost Tosh. You're Welcome.
America’s Got Talent on NBC at 8:00pm ET.
Downward Dog on ABC at 8:00pm ET.
iZombie on The CW at 9:00pm ET.
Tosh.0 on Comedy Central at 10:00pm ET. Ninth season summer premiere. GOD-FUCKING-DAMMIT. I understand that this show probably costs about $20 an episode to film since it’s just Tosh in front of a green screen saying dumb shit with an audience full of people who were really excited to attend a live taping of fucking Tosh.0 for free, but I just can’t believe that it’s worth Comedy Central’s time anymore. Or Daniel Tosh’s for that matter. Dude is 42 years old now, I feel like we’re getting closer and closer to the “Old man yells at cloud” version of this show.
Truth & Iliza on Freeform at 10:02pm ET. First season finale. I’ve never discussed this show before, but the title of this last episode is “Your Vagina is Normal” and I think that’s a reassuring message in these dark times we live in.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia