The Three Who Are 'The Four'
The Four on Fox at 8:00pm ET. Second season finale. I just got REALLY confused because I KNEW this show started this year, and 2018 has lasted forever, but it has not lasted THAT long. Apparently there were only six episodes in the first “season” and then it came back in June for the second “season” of eight episodes. Oh, and since that A&R guy left the series after sexual assault allegations, they just have three judges and Fergie as the host is considered the fourth of The Four. All of this is nonsense.
Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger on Freeform at 8:00pm ET. First season finale.
Sunday Night Football: Hall of Fame Game: Chicago Bears vs. Baltimore Ravens on NBC at 8:00pm ET. Oh god, it’s starting again.
Queen of the South on USA at 9:00pm ET.
Snowfall on FX at 10:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia