TV Jobs: Where You've Had Three Full Careers by 35
My 600-lbs Life on TLC at 8:00pm ET. I haven’t been mentioning TLC lately because it was just depressing for a while, but now everything is depressing so why not gaze at the basically quaint exploitation of TLC. As of recently, they’ve managed to restrict it to mostly adults. Mostly.
Battlebots on Science at 9:00pm ET.
The Expanse on SyFy at 9:00pm ET.
Reverie on NBC at 10:00pm ET. This is a show about a “hostage negotiator and human behavior expert,” which sounds like a made-up TV job where someone is working to pull people back after they get “lost” in a “highly advanced virtual reality program.” I would think the answer would be “unplug the virtual reality program after a warning screen displays to the user,” but I’ve also been described as “no fun” by a lot of people.
Full Frontal with Samantha Bee on TBS at 10:30pm ET. Should be a barn burner.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia