The End of Bones, For Real This Time
The Flash on The CW at 8:00pm ET.
Bones: The Final Chapter on Fox at 9:01pm ET. Series finale. I did watch last week’s episode which involved Cam getting married, Zach Addy of years and years ago getting released from prison, and the lab exploding. So, uh, spoilers. Anyway, this week we see who survived that explosion. And, to give credit where credit is due, I think this show had the most consistently disgusting fake corpses on TV.
Bull on CBS at 9:00pm ET. Since this premiere this past fall I have heard literally NOTHING about it. But because it’s on CBS that means it will run for 7 seasons instead of 11.
The Americans on FX at 10:00pm ET. You think any of what we’re dealing with right now could have been avoided if this show had been more popular? Probably not.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia