The Dream of Every Compton Resident: Their Own A&E Show
Stanley Cup Finals: Game #5 on NBC at 8:00pm ET.
Flip or Flop on HGTV at 9:00pm ET. Fifth season premiere. I’ve watched some of these home flipping shows while at the gym and I’ve always been a bit suspicious about their methods. Especially since it seems like they’ve never met a first floor that they can’t turn into an “open floor plan” and sometimes I think those walls have a purpose? Anyway, some of my vague suspicions were partly confirmed by the news that some house flippers here in DC are paying over $1 million due to shoddy renovations on houses they sold. Point here being if you’re buying a “flipped” home, make sure you get a really thorough inspection.
Streets of Compton on A&E at 9:00pm ET. Two-hour series premiere. This is a new documentary series starring The Game. That sentence feels weird. Anyway, the point is to look at Compton’s community and see how it bred a culture that spread beyond its borders.
Inside Amy Schumer on Comedy Central at 10:00pm ET.
Orphan Black on BBCA at 10:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia