The CSI Lab Finally Goes Dark... er
Bob’s Burgers on Fox at 7:30pm ET. Sixth season premiere.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Fox at 8:30pm ET. Third season premiere.
Blood & Oil on ABC at 9:00pm ET. Series premiere. I swear this exact show was on TNT like two years ago but I can’t remember what it was called then. But like, EXACTLY the same show except there might have been two sons instead of one.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation on CBS at 9:00pm ET. Two-hour series finale. The original series about who work hard despite having to use microscopes in a lab that would rather pay for flattering lab coats than light bulbs is coming to a close. Gil Grissom is coming back, because at least CSI remembers what made people actually want to watch it.
Quantico on ABC at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. The new series about impossibly beautiful FBI recruits who are all trying to have sex with each other except one of them is a traitor to the nation is finally here! Maybe now the DC metro system will be plastered with endless ads for something else that’s sure to be basically terrible.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia