The Biggest Mystery of Laura is Why is She Still Here?
The Mysteries of Laura on NBC at 8:00pm ET. I want you all to think on your favorite series that was canceled after one season and hold that in your head while acknowledging that this most formulaic of procedurals has persisted. The world is a harsh and unjust place. Adapt to it and you can survive.
People’s Sexiest Man Alive 2015 on Lifetime at 9:00pm ET. I can basically guarantee that this is not whoever you all delightfully depraved people would pick, so cast your votes below. Know that your picks are pure and guided only by lust, whereas People magazine is likely guided by whichever publicist promised them the most exclusives over the coming year.
Supernatural on The CW at 9:00pm ET.
American Horror Story on FX at 10:00pm ET. Seems like at this point they should just call this American Horror Story: Gaga and be done with it, but Ryan Murphy NEVER listens to me.
You’re the Worst on FXX at 10:30pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia