This Looks a More Like a "Thank God All This Nonsense is Over" Face Than an "I Found True Love!" Face
American Ninja Warrior on NBC at 8:00pm ET.
The Bachelorette on ABC at 8:00pm ET. Three-hour 13th season finale. You guys. Three hours. THREE HOURS. And you know that, like, two hours and forty-five minutes of that will be *footage of people talking* *cut to talking head* “So when we were standing there talking about stuff, I was thinking ‘stuff’ and it was obviously really emotional.” *cut to footage of two people looking around blankly.* I mean, damn folks, even the Game of Thrones season finale is bringing it in under 90 minutes.
Preacher on AMC at 9:00pm ET.
Will on TNT at 9:00pm ET.
Brillo Box on HBO at 10:00pm ET. Special presentation. This is a documentary about an Andy Warhol piece that looked like a Brillo pad box, which was sold at auction in 2010 for more than $3 million. Whoever bought it is going to be so embarrassed when they realize that Brillo pad boxes don’t cost anywhere near that much.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia