50/50 if This is From 'The Alienist' or the Avett Brothers Documentary
May it Last: A Portrait of the Avett Brothers on HBO at 8:00pm ET.
Supergirl on The CW at 8:00pm ET.
The Alienist on TNT at 9:00pm ET.
Waco: Madman or Messiah on A&E at 9:00pm ET. Two-hour special presentation. You know, there’s a way to honor the victims of the Branch Davidian cult without pretending to lend credence to the idea that David Koresh was an actual Messiah of any kind.
Maine Cabin Masters on DIY at 10:00pm ET. I keep reading this title as “Maine Coon Masters” and making myself sad that there’s not a show on TV dedicated to people attempting to train giant fluffy cats that just want to eat and nap. My family has one cat that’s at least part Maine Coon and the most intelligence he’s ever shown is finding creative ways to trick people into feeding him after he just ate. He once MIMED DRINKING while I was looking at him to show that his water bowl was empty.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia