The 1984 NBA Championships, When Tempers Were Short and Shorts Were Shorter
30 for 30: Celtics/Lakers: Best of Enemies on ESPN at 8:00pm ET. This goes back to a rivalry that started in the 1960s and culminated in the 1984 NBA finals.
Downward Dog on ABC at 8:00pm ET. I’ve been reading more than a few articles about how amazing this show is and it’s got such a vibrant and strong main character and that’s all great, but it’s a talking dog show and “talking dog” as a genre just doesn’t inspire a lot of confidence. It’s possible that I’m missing out on something great here, but I’m barely keeping up with all the TV I actively want to watch, so I’ll handle it.
Face Off on 9:00pm ET. 12th season premiere. This show has only been on the air since 2011. They’re running two seasons a year. Just wanted to clear it up in case any of the rest of you are trying to figure out if this has been on the air for 12 years. No, it didn’t start in 2005.
The Putin Interviews: Night 2 on Showtime at 9:00pm ET.
iZombie on The CW at 9:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia