Stop Trying to Make Red Nose Day Happen, NBC. It's Not Going to Happen (In the US.)
The Last Days of Michael Jackson on ABC at 8:00pm ET. Two-hour special presentation.
Terrence Howard’s Fright Club on Fox at 8:00pm ET. One-hour special presentation. Hey! We warned you this was going to happen! I guess we are heading into summer, which tends to be a wasteland for network TV programs. I still don’t know if that’s a good excuse for this.
RuPaul’s Drag Race on VH1 at 8:00pm ET.
Siren on Freeform at 8:00pm ET. First season finale.
Hollywood Game Night: Red Nose Day Special on NBC at 9:00pm ET. NBC continues to try to make Red Nose Day a thing that happens in the US. I’m not saying it’s not a worthy cause, but at some point, you have to admit that “fetch” isn’t happening.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia