Still Less Upsetting Than the Early Election Results
We know what the big news is tonight, but if you’re not down with that, but also don’t have your very best warm fuzzy show to binge on Netflix, here are your other options. There aren’t many. Remember, no one’s really going to know anything until polls close on the East Coast around 9pm. Watching any earlier will just give you an ulcer.
Chopped Junior on Food Network at 8:00pm ET.
WWE Smackdown on USA at 8:00pm ET. I am worried that this might try to tie in the election, so this is under caution.
Channel Zero: Candle Cove on SyFy at 9:00pm ET. I found out that this is mostly based on internet “creepy pasta” and that makes a lot of sense. Not sure if it’ll have a satisfying conclusion, but it’s an interesting mess in the meantime.
Married at First Sight on FYI at 9:30pm ET.
Drunk History on Comedy Central at 10:30pm ET.
Light and love to all of you, please try not to get alcohol poisoning.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia