Looks Like Someone Has Some Thoughts on Their TPS Reports
World Series Game #7 on Fox at 7:00pm ET. It’s been a nail-biter! Or so I understand from Twitter, which is where I keep up with both sports and breaking news. It seems equally good at conveying the important talking points for both. Although twice this fall I’ve seen an athlete’s name trending and clicked to find out more only to end up watching videos of very scary injuries with no warning, so there are some flaws in my system.
Riverdale on The CW at 8:00pm ET.
Liar on Sundance at 10:00pm ET. First season finale.
Stan Against Evil on IFC at 10:00pm ET. Second season premiere. This is a comedy horror series starring John C. McGinley and I don’t know why it’s starting now instead of in October when people were more on the lookout for these sorts of things. Anyway, McGinley is a former sheriff of a super haunted town in New Hampshire and he’s trying to help the new sheriff get a hold on all the spooky happenings. Enjoy.
You’re the Worst on FXX at 10:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia