Spending All Summer With Other Teenagers Would Drive Me To Murder Too
Animal Kingdom on TNT at 9:00pm ET.
Dead of Summer on Freeform at 9:00pm ET. Series premiere. Apparently this is a teen slasher movie made into a summer series. It’s set at a Midwest summer camp in the late 80s, and people mysteriously start dying.
Shark Week: Wrath of a Great White Serial Killer on Discovery Channel at 9:00pm ET. Oh, right, now I remember why I’m always ambivalent about Shark Week: because as much as they like to bang the drum about shark conservation and education, they sure as shit love to get those sweet ratings numbers by portraying them as dangerous man-eaters.
Zoo on CBS at 9:00pm ET. Two-hour second season premiere.
Shark Week: Air Jaws on Discovery at 10:00pm ET. Right, yes, this is obviously a sensitive and nuanced documentary about the important ecological function served by sharks and their part in keeping our oceans healthy.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia