Spend One Last Night in 'The Good Place'
Through the Fire: The Legacy of Barack Obama on BET at 7:00pm ET. Two-hour special presentation. In case you feel like crying a lot tonight.
The Good Place on NBC at 8:00pm ET. One-hour first season finale. No word on renewal for this one yet, so I hope tonight’s episode is satisfying.
Top Chef on Bravo at 9:00pm ET. It’s a 75-minute episode to showcase the Restaurant wars! That’s exciting, I think.
20/20: America’s New First Family on ABC at 10:00pm ET. Special presentation. In case you feel like doing some hard drinking tonight.
Baskets on FX at 10:00pm ET. Second season premiere. I keep seeing the commercial where he says he doesn’t know if the world needs clowns anymore since reality became so “clownish” and it just makes me sad. Which is probably the point. But it still doesn’t make me want to watch the show, which is probably ALSO the point. So it’s a half-successful commercial.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia