Space, the Final Drunktier
The Greatest Holiday Commercials Countdown on The CW at 8:00pm ET. Come on, guys, Thanksgiving is TWO DAYS AWAY you really couldn’t hang on to this for two days? Seriously? Ugh, who wants to watch an hour of commercials with commercial breaks anyway?
Dancing with the Stars on ABC at 9:00pm ET. 21st season finale. The three remaining contestants are Nick Carter, Oregon Army National Guardsman Alek Skarlatos, and Bindi Irwin. So, no matter who wins, people will have VERY strong feelings about it.
NCIS: New Orleans on CBS at 9:00pm ET.
Scream Queens on Fox at 9:00pm ET.
Drunk History on Comedy Central at 10:30pm ET. Third season finale. Tonight’s topic is “Space” and I sincerely hope it’s basically all the crazy anecdotes from Mary Roach’s Packing for Mars as related by people ripped to the tits. I loved that book, but feel that it can only be made better by having drunk people attempt to explain it. At least that’s my excuse for why I keep recommending it to people at parties and bars.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia