Something We Can All Toast to in These Contentious Times
Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Fox at 8:00pm ET. I still don’t watch this, but fellow writer Brian Richards alerted me to the above-pictured toast to my butt so I’m a fan of Brooklyn Nine-Nine anyway.
Dancing With the Stars on ABC at 9:00pm ET. 23rd season finale. The finalists are Olympian Laurie Hernandez, Indycar driver James Hinchcliffe, and NFL player Calvin Johnson, Jr. I’m pulling for Laurie Hernandez, but not enough to actually watch.
Shooter on USA at 10:00pm ET. Watching the promos for this reminded me that the main character is named Bobby Lee Swagger which is probably something that should have been changed in whatever meeting they have to make sure the script doesn’t sound like bad fan fiction. They have those meetings, right? They probably should.
Drunk History on Comedy Central at 10:30pm ET.
Desus & Mero on Viceland at 11:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia