Someone Dreads Looking At This Woman Naked Every Day
Supergirl on CBS at 8:00pm ET.
The Latin Explosion on HBO at 9:00pm ET. Special presentation.
Nostradamus: 21st Century Prophecies Revealed on History at 9:00pm ET. Oh good, we can all see what vaguely worded metaphors people have forced to fit our modern times!
Blindspot on NBC at 10:00pm ET. I saw a little “behind the scenes” thing on this show as part of the babble they play while you’re scrolling through the “on-demand” menu and learned that it takes them 7 1/2 hours to apply all of Jaimie Alexander’s fake tattoos for this show. And she has to stand there, naked or really damn close to it, while this is happening. That means that there are people out there who spend an entire work day looking at Jaimie Alexander naked, regularly, and I guarantee you that they are bored of it. Just sit there with that thought for a moment.
Fargo on FX at 10:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia