That Baby Looks Like He Upstages Everyone Else on The Show Regularly
Bob’s Burgers on Fox at 7:30pm ET.
Outlander on Starz at 8:00pm ET.
Poldark on PBS at 9:00pm ET. Third season finale. One of my favorite parts of Sunday evening is everyone talking about how terrible the Poldark guy is to his wife and also everyone, but he does seem to have an affinity for threshing wheat shirtless so I guess all is forgiven.
Search Party on TBS at 10:00pm ET. One-hour second season premiere.
SMILF on Showtime at 10:00pm ET. I’ve heard some really good things about this show. I don’t get Showtime but for those of you who do and enjoy the slice of life “finding humor in things that shouldn’t be funny” kinds of shows this seems like a good addition to the genre.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia