Time to Say Goodbye to Your Thursday Night Fantasy of Drinking Red Wine in a White Coat
Gotham: A Dark Knight on Fox at 8:00pm ET. So, is Batman looking more intimidating yet? *Googles* Hmmmm, nope.
RuPaul’s Drag Race on VH1 at 8:00pm ET.
Ex on the Beach on MTV at 9:00pm ET. Series premiere. Here’s the tagline for this: “Eight single guys and girls enjoy a summer holiday in paradise - until their exes turn up.” Presumably, MTV did not cast for people who had healthy relationships (or even just friendly distance) with their exes. I hope the production crew are armed with panic buttons.
Atlanta on FX at 10:00pm ET.
Scandal on ABC at 10:00pm ET. Series finale. Time to say goodbye to Olivia Pope, her white sweaters, and her alarmingly tippy red wine glasses. And the portmanteau “Olitz,” which somehow always made me think of John Lovitz instead of two very attractive people being in an extremely unhealthy relationship.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia