When Do Shows Start Doing "All-Stars" Editions of the "All-Stars" Seasons?
MVP: Most Valuable Performer on CBS at 8:00pm ET. This is a one hour special presentation of a talent show for NFL players. I am sure someone wants to watch this, I just don’t know who that person would be.
Mosaic on HBO at 8:00pm ET.
RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars on VH1 at 8:00pm ET. 90 minute third season premiere. And out of the dark tunnel of winter television comes a glittering light.
The Good Place on NBC at 8:30pm ET.
Portlandia on IFC at 10:00pm ET. I find Portlandia to be one of the more aggressively uncomfortable things to watch on television for a whole lot of reasons, only a few of them related to who Fred Armisen is as a person, but it’s the last season so if this is your thing then I hope you get the send off you want.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia