If You Watch Enough 'Legion' In a Row, Do You Get Your Own Special Head-Friend To Talk You Through It?
The Flash on The CW at 8:00pm ET. Fourth season finale.
Roseanne on ABC at 8:00pm ET. “10th” season finale. This was already renewed for a second season and yes, I’m saying second and not eleventh because I refuse to engage with the ruse that this show is the same one as aired back in the ’90s.
The Voice on NBC at 9:00pm ET.
Splitting Up Together on ABC at 9:30pm ET. First season finale. Shockingly, this will be coming back next season. It seemed to land with something of a fizzle, but I guess someone’s watching.
Legion on FX at 10:00pm ET. I have a confession, I have not been keeping up with this season. I fully intend to catch up when it’s all over even though this might be the worst show for bingeing. Or maybe it goes down smoother when you don’t think about it too much? Anyway, should be an experience when I get around to it.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia