A Whole Night of "Why, Though?"
Roseanne on ABC at 8:00p ET. One-hour 10th season premiere. Maybe this is a bubble thing, but I know literally NO ONE who is looking forward to this. Even people who liked Roseanne when it was originally on are not excited to see the show with who Roseanne Barr is as a person now.
The Mick on Fox at 9:30pm ET. I find it amusing that both the shows starring a cast member from It’s Always Sunny put them in close contact with children.
Splitting Up Together on ABC at 9:30pm ET. Series premiere. Based on a Danish series, Jenna Fischer and Oliver Hudson find that the process of getting a divorce has reignited their marriage. Hijinks, presumably, ensue.
Baskets on FX at 10:00pm ET. Third season finale.
Tosh.0 on Comedy Central at 10:00pm ET. 10th season premiere. All the shows we’ve lost to cancellation and this mess is still on the air.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia