Tag Yourself Killer Robot Edition
Gordon Ramsay’s 24 Hours to Hell and Back on Fox at 9:00pm ET.
Suits on USA at 9:00pm ET.
Reverie on NBC at 10:00pm ET. First season finale. This is the show where Sarah Shahi saves people from a virtual reality simulation when their “minds are lost” inside the system. So far no word on if it’s coming back for another season, but I’ve seen a few shows try this whole “virtual reality simulation” thing and every time it just makes me think “The Cell was made too early.”
Queen Sugar on OWN at 10:00pm ET.
Robot Wars on Science at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. This is NOT a preview of the coming robot uprising that will kill us all. It’s basically a slightly different version of Battlebots, where there are robot teams battling each other BUT ALSO battling “House Robots” that are bigger and heavier than the competition robots. They have named these robots. They are Sir Killalot, Matilda, Shunt, and Dead Metal. There is a wide variety of approaches to naming robots going on there.
Header Image Source: Science Channel
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia