The Cylons, Terminators, and Hosts ALL Have Strong Feelings About This
Riverdale on The CW at 8:00pm ET. Second season finale.
Battlebots on Science at 9:00pm ET. Third season premiere. This show always feels like the kind of thing that’s in an opening montage in a film set in a robot-dominated future. But it’s fun for now, and if building robots that smash other robots gets your kids into engineering, that’s not the worst thing! Then one day their skills might save them in the robot-dominated future. For a while, anyway.
The Expanse on SyFy
The Americans on FX at 10:00pm ET.
Designated Survivor on ABC at 10:00pm ET. Second season finale. This show has been cancelled, so this is the series finale until otherwise noted. Apparently, Netflix MAY step in, but that feels like something that was floated to see if it would get a reaction and at least in my corner of the internet, there has been no reaction.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia