'Ride With Norman Reedus' But Not To Kill Zombies
Lucifer on Fox at 8:00pm ET.
Supergirl on The CW at 8:00pm ET.
Monday Night Football: Detroit Lions at Green Bay Packers on ESPN at 8:15pm ET.
Rolling Stone: Stories From the Edge - Part 1 on HBO at 9:00pm ET. This is a documentary show about the Rolling Stone magazine, not the band. I would think that was clear but I wanted to be sure no one thought they were getting two hours of Mick Jagger tonight and wind up horribly disappointed.
Ride with Norman Reedus on AMC at 9:00pm ET. This is apparently the second season of the show which sort of heads off my joke about AMC hedging their bets for Darryl’s eventual death on The Walking Dead. “See, you can’t get too mad at us, we’re still paying Norman Reedus! He’s just over here! Not battling zombies anymore! And probably looking less filthy generally!” No dice, AMC. He is just as dirty and the absence of zombies is clearly a deal-breaker.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia